Saturday, January 3, 2009

Poor guy!




Yesterday it was time to take Rudy to get neutered. So Lisa, her girls, and I hopped in the car at 6 AM (yes, me on the road at 6 AM on vacation!) and drove over to Miami. Here you can see poor pathetic Rudy when he got home - drugged and with a collar.



Rudy has to wear the collar for at least a week so he doesn't lick and open up the cut. And I have to keep the two dogs, who love to play together, separate. He is doing better with the collar but he doesn't like it. At first, he had such a hard time, especially smelling the grass outside as it kept getting stuck in the grass and he had to back up to get unstuck.

Here's a picture of Lisa and her girls, Madeline and Katie. After we dropped Rudy off, we walked the beach for a short while and then went to Sawgrass Mills and did some shopping. It was such a fun day! (Just don't ask Rudy if he had fun!)

2 comments:

Gini said...

Poor Lil Rudy!!

It has been such fun getting to know you two better in the past few weeks and I hope that our freindship will grow even stronger in 2009

Give Rudy a squeeze from me!! G

Anonymous said...

Thanks, seriously, I am very happy for you to select photos & use, along with words; I don't really think I can write word for you. I hope this is OK, like your blog.
Las Vegas Holiday Packages
Cheap Las Vegas Holidays