Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Puppy graduation!


He did it! Rudy graduated from puppy class! We took an 8 week puppy training at Pet Smart and tonight was graduation.
Oh was it fun. First, he had to show off all that he knows:
There were a total of seven commands:
Come

Look.
Leave it.
Down.
Walking on a leash.
Sit/stay.
Sit.





He also did an eighth command - he was real good at: shake!
After all four dogs showed off their amazing knowledge - of course Rudy did the best (not that I am partial or anything), all the dogs got their graduation certificate. Each dog was called up to the "stage" (the chair I am sitting in the first picture), had a cap put on, congratulated by the teacher, and then given their certificate. While this was going on she had Pomp and Circumstance playing in the background. It was an absolute hoot!



Lisa came out to watch him graduate and graciously took pictures too. She even got him a graduation present! Thanks Lisa for coming - I appreciate it!


Next - intermediate class here we come!!!!!

2 comments:

Gini said...

Of course - He was the best!! He's a genius... Give him kisses from "Aunt Gini" :-)

Anonymous said...

Thanks, seriously, I am very happy for you to select photos & use, along with words; I don't really think I can write word for you. I hope this is OK, like your blog.
sydney Holiday Packages
Cheap sydney Holidays