Wednesday, December 31, 2008

And then there was 2.... maybe....



Yep, I did it. I decided I wanted a second dog. My mom found Toby in Lake Placid. He is a beautiful, 10 month old yorkie. Rudy and Toby get along sooo well. They just love to play together. It is a hoot to watch them chase each other and tumble - or as I call it have wrestle mania (there are many rounds each day). As you can see in the picture, they get along so well they can eat off the same plate.


They try to get the same toy from each other (even though there are about 20 toys to choose from).


And then they collapse and sleep peacefully...


However, I have come to realize that I don't know if I am a 2 dog person and I have placed an ad in the paper to sell Toby. He is a good dog and they play so well together that I wasn't sure at first. I know Rudy is going to miss Toby but I think it will be better. If he doesn't sell then, I guess I will become a 2 dog person!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, seriously, I am very happy for you to select photos & use, along with words; I don't really think I can write word for you. I hope this is OK, like your blog.
Sri Lanka Holiday Packages
Cheap Sri Lanka Holidays